Spanning over 40,000 squared meters, the Velizy Connect Campus started intensive renovations in 2015 that were only recently completed in 2018. AEW worked to reposition the property into a space composed of two office buildings, a multipurpose building and a services building.
Renovation highlights include:
- Refurbished ceilings and carpets in the office building
- Heating and ventilation system underwent a major overhaul
- Lighting upgrades included LED light slabs and LED strip lighting
- Meeting rooms at the property are equipped with variable rate boxes that improve thermal comfort and the efficiency of the space
- All the chillers at the building were replaced with efficient heating pumps
- Roof insulation was added to reduce energy use at the property
The property scored a BREEAM Very Good rating, with a score of 64% and an Excellent through the HQE Renovation green building certification system. The property also achieved a BBC Effinergie Renovation label.